The New Socialism is an interpretation of socialist principles taken up by a number of Latin American leaders. Dieterich argued in 1996 that both free-market industrial capitalism and 20th-century socialism have failed to solve urgent problems of humanity such as poverty, hunger, exploitation of labor, economic oppression, sexism, racism, the destruction of natural resources and the absence of true democracy The New Socialism has democratic socialist elements, but it also resembles Marxist revisionism.
Leaders who have advocated for this form of socialism include Hugo Chávez of Venezuela, Rafael Correa of Ecuador, Evo Morales of Bolivia, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva of Brazil, Michelle Bachelet of Chile, and Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua.
Using these countries as models for the New Socialist Republic in the process of being instituted and integrated into the United States, we can see the ultimate result of their success.
Hollywood stars sing socialism’s praises, and 36 percent of millennials have a favorable view of it. And why not? Socialism looks and sounds so stylish and new. Lots of free things. Economic equality among all the classes. Capitalism on social justice steroids.
Yet just as transvestites are the opposite of the clothes they wear, socialism is the opposite of the free-market capitalist economic robes it dresses in. Socialism has also been around a long time. Ask Russians and Germans, whose 20th century leaders took socialism all the way to fascism. Or ask Venezuelans, who today are living in the harsh reality of a fully exposed socialist economy.
Venezuela’s accelerating economic has turned the country into a full-fledged humanitarian crisis, the pervasive shortages of food, medicine, electricity and other basic goods are making everyday life a nightmare.
Venezuela had great economic potential in the 20th century. One of the top 10 oil producers in the world, the nation’s crude oil reserves surpassed that of Saudi Arabia. Trillions of petro dollars flowed into the nation … and into the hands of a corrupt socialist-leaning few. In 1976, Venezuela nationalized its oil industry, discarding the last of its capitalist-looking robes.
Thatcher’s axiom [socialists always run out of other people’s money] did eventually catch up with Venezuelan socialism. Even when oil prices were hovering above $100 per barrel, the government’s finances went increasingly into the red. Now that a barrel of Venezuelan crude is trading at only $25, the situation has reached a breaking point. …
Behind the macroeconomic figures is a horrific humanitarian crisis. The government lacks the dollars to pay for imports which, compounded with price controls and their devastating effect on production, has caused widespread shortages. People queue for hours only to find empty shelves in government-run supermarkets. Even if they’re lucky, they can only buy a few products—in return for which they must undergo fingerprint scanning under the country’s rationing system. A national poll found that the percentage of Venezuelans eating two or fewer meals a day increased by more than 10 percentage points last year. Looting is now a common occurrence.
Sycophantic Hollywood stars, such as Sean Penn and Oliver Stone, flocked to Caracas to voice their admiration for its socialist policies. The lovefest continued even when many of the aforementioned problems were becoming apparent. Today, all we hear from them regarding Venezuela is deafening silence.
Socialism dresses in capitalist-appealing clothes to deceive its victims. Socialism can’t deliver “free” things without first robbing others of those things. It can’t produce an equality of wealth; it only produces an equality of poverty and scarcity. It has not a shred of capitalism’s personal freedom, entrepreneurial opportunity, or free-market abundance beneath its garb.
Hollywood is charmed by dress-up. The rest of us shouldn’t be.
These are the nine levels of controls to transform a nation to the New Socialist Republic of America.
1. Healthcare – control healthcare and you control the people. (Done)
2. Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you provide everything for them to live. (Done)
3. Debt – Increase the debt level to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty. (Done)
4. Gun control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from government. That way you are able to create a police state. (In Works by proponents of the new socialist movement)
5. Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government. Grow government. (In Process with new Biden plan to delete Debt Ceiling)
6. Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control or what children learn in school. (Media control was instituted in 1975 by CIA. Parents not agreeing with school agendas receive visits from the FBI in an attempt to realighn them to the new movement)(Done)
7. Religion – Remove belief in God from the government and schools because the people need to believe in only the government knowing what is best for the people. (Well on its way to completion)
8. Class warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. (In Process)
9. Justice System – Control of the Justice system in order to control the rhetoric and weaponize it against non conformers or political opponents. (Done)
Wake Up America!